The student accommodation sector now outperforms every other asset class in the UK. This extraordinary demand shows no sign of slowing down which means universities across the UK are now facing the problem of housing students. It is of no surprise that most purpose built student accommodations face occupancy rates of 99% or higher and are consistently delivering impressive yields in excess of 8%.
The highest yielding student properties appear to be in the north, where property prices are low but still command impressive rents. The sector has benefited from a range of converging education markets, economic and employment trends that have seen demand for purpose-built student developments grow exponentially.
“We believe it is realistic for number of international students in higher education to grow by 15%-20% over the next five years…. there is no cap on the number of students who can come to study in the UK and no intention to introduce one.
- The Knight Frank Student Property Report
Liverpool pride itself as being an innovative and exciting place for investment and business. It is a knowledge hub with unique learning centres; a destination city of culture with important sea and air connections to international markets.
Liverpool is one of the largest university cities in the UK, and has more than 60,000 students living in the northern city. As such, it is a ready-made target market for wannabe buy-to-let landlords.
The city’s growing population of both domestic and international students means there is a continuing demand for new student property investments in Liverpool, and in particular high-quality student accommodation.
The universities in Liverpool can only supply accommodation for 21% of students instead of 21% of liverpool's total population.
- Apartment from just £49,950
- Assured minimum rental yield of 9% for 3 years
- Minimum return of £ 13,500 in the first 3 years alone
- Fully-furnished, en-suite studios within a 10 minute walk of all 3 major universities
- Liverpool Hope University is a leading Russell Group University, one of the top institutions in the UK
- Liverpool is home to 3 world class universities with over 60,000 students
- 12 month extended payment plan, 4% interest paid on deposited funds
- A fully hands-off investment and fully managed by reputable asset managers
JUST 44 UNITS AVAILABLE
Camden House will offer luxury living for the modern student in the city. Camden House is a purpose built development comprising of 44 units over 5 floors. It offers a variety of en-suite student bedrooms and studios. The student bedrooms are arranged in clusters of up to 9 units, each sharing a communal area complete with kitchen, dining area and lounge. Camden House has an extremely attractive city centre location, with all 3 university campuses within a 10-minute walk.
Perfectly located for students looking for the very best accommodation with a city centre location, literally a 5-minute walk from the famous World Museum and the Empire theatre. This location is not only ideal for it’s proximity to the universities but also for shopping and the city’s famous and vibrant night life.
Camden House will be an innovative, modern piece of architecture adding a fresh sophisticated feel to the city centre and rejuvenating a very prominent site in the city. The project is expected to face such demand that a waiting list will be in place, and the developer is offering a rental assurance for owners for the first 3 years.
Liverpool has been tipped as one of the top centres in the UK to invest and, as a result, has been the location choice of many large institutions and investment funds. This is an opportunity to benefit from the same returns. The development is located next to The Mercy Side Dance and Drama Centre; 5 minutes’ walk from Liverpool’s main train station; Lime Street station.
STUDENT EN- SUITES
Size range from 14.5 sq. m – 30 sq. m.
Each Unit will be equipped with :
- Small double bed (4ft wide)
- Fitted wardrobes
- Workstation with study chair
- Shelving and drawers
- En-suite bathroom with shower cubicle, vanity sink unit and toilet
- Bath Towel – White Hand Towel – White Bathroom Mirror
- Carpet, blinds and light fittings
- Internet with hi speed Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection
The shared communal areas in each apartment will be equipped with :
- Fully fitted luxury kitchen
- Fitted oven hob and extractor
- Fridge Freezer
- Breakfast bar and seating
- Lounge with sofas and flat screen TV
- Wi Fi
The ground floor gives access to :
- Reception with lobby and seating area
- Laundry area
- Staff offices
- Cycle store
- Liverpool John Moores University - 4 min walk
- University of Liverpool - 10 min walk
- Liverpool Hope University - 10 min walk
- The Royal Liverpool University Hospital - 11 min walk
- Liverpool School of Art & Design - 11 min walk
- Shopping District - 10 min walk
- Liverpool Lime Street - 5 min walk
Camden House is in a premium location, that will suit the needs of all students.
1. CHOOSE YOUR DESIRED UNIT
2. SECURE THIS UNIT WITH £6000 RESERVATION FEE
(includes £1000 admin and handling fee )
3. COMPLETE RESERVATION FORM
4. 50% VALUE OF PURCHASE PRICE
(Less £5000) Exchange Contracts WITHIN 28 days
5. 25% VALUE OF PURCHASE PRICE
(+6 months) from Exchange
6. 25% REMAINING BALANCE PAYABLE ON COMPLETION
What is the full address?
Camden Street L3 8JR
Is it a new build or a refurbished development?
It is a new purpose build student development.
How much are the units?
Student bedrooms are priced from £49,950, and studios from £ 59,950.
What is the assured yield?
The assured yield is 9% net per annum
What is the ground rent?
The lease is 250 years and the ground rent is £300 per annum
Are the rooms furnished?
Yes- All rooms are furnished to be the highest specification.
How do I reserve a Unit?
Complete a reservation form and pay the fee to reserve your unit. The fee will be deducted from the payment
When will contracts be issued?
Once we receive the reservation form and fee will instruct solicitors. The contract will be sent to the buyer once the money laundering and ID checks have been done and client care letter has been signed and returned. We will appoint a solicitor on your behalf to handle the legal process for you. They will ensure that all the necessary legal searches have been done.
Recommended Solicitors for the buyers?
City Centre Silkhouse Court, Tithebarn
Street, Liverpool, L2 2LZ
The recommended solicitors have investigated title to the Development and are familiar with the documents. This enables them to deal with buyers’ inquiries and ensure that the process proceeds quickly and smoothly to exchange of contracts. If you wish to use another solicitor please inform us accordingly.